· Play holiday music as loud as you want from your vehicle, but NO sirens or horns are allowed.
· You must decorate your vehicle or float with holiday lights and decorations.
· Please bring all your vehicles to the parade together. We cannot honor any requests to have a late arriving vehicle be staged with you. You must ALL arrive together to ride together.
· Absolutely no Santa’s allowed on your vehicle. Santa will arrive at the end of parade.
· A donation in the form of toys or gift cards (grocery stores, movie theatres, sports stores, toy stores, etc.) is requested in order to participate in the parade. The donations will be collected and distributed by St. John's Episcopal Church.
· Absolutely NO throwing of candy/toys from vehicles. This is for the safety of the spectators.
· No “showing” of alcohol on vehicle.
· This is a ride-through parade. There is no walking along vehicles allowed.